We''re looking for a front end engineer to join our nimble design and development team in Sydney. You will be working with our team of talented engineers and spearhead the next phase of our leading web product. Your main focus will be delivering a beautiful, lightning quick single page web app with a strong focus on UX and high quality polish.Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is an experienced front end engineer with an eye for great design
- You appreciate the finer details of web design and delivering awesome products
- You know that the user-experience matters, and your code reflects this in its speed and efficiency
- Someone who is pro-active and can take ownership of the features that they are delivering from start to finish
- A solid communicator: You''ll be working along side our team of designers & developers, as well as trainers, support staff, and sales team.
The tools and skills we''ll need you to be familiar with because we use them everyday:
- Advanced experience in single page web app development
- React, Knockout or Knockback experience
- Experience with or desire to learn CoffeeScript
- Less CSS or equivalent pre-processors
- Restful API services
- A knowledge of security best practices
- Secure certificates and protocols
Why you should work with us:We offer a competitive salary based on your skills and experienceChance to take ownership of the technical direction of the front end and apply previous experience to a new productFun, relaxed working environmentGreat team of developers, support and sales staffStreamtime is based at Jones Bay Wharf in Sydney, Australia. We have a close-knit team who love building and supporting user-centered software that delights our customers. We work in an awesome harbour-side environment alongside our sales and support team, there''s an E61 rocket espresso machine for the coffee nuts and a BBQ on the balcony.About Streamtime
Streamtime is project management software for humans – brought to you by a team of clever cookies dedicated to thinking big, shooting straight, and ensuring you''re Never Not Creative.