Axial Recruitment is assisting companies and employers of all shapes and sizes with finding highly skilled candidates for a variety of roles across a number of sectors. The Role
Our client is seeking a qualified Fitter and Turner to join their dedicated onsite fitting team at Hemmant. You will be involved in all aspects of various projects relating to the marine industry. This will include but not limited to: engine refits, engine alignments, welding repairs, fabrication, use of manual lathes and mills etc. Skills & Experience:
Our client can offer:
- Trade qualified in Fitting and Turning;
- Current Drivers Licence;
- Current industry experience (Minimum 5 years post qualification), preferably with marine experience;
- Good work ethic;
- Strong communication skills;
- Can work independently;
- Forklift Licence would be desirable.
- Friendly team environment;
- Good work/life balance;
- Great opportunity for the right candidate.
If you are ready for a join this growing organisation then please forward your resume and covering letter to Lisa Brown at #removed# or call 1300 729 425.