About MyBudgetMyBudget is Australia''s largest trusted personal budgeting specialist. Since 1999 we have been focused on fulfilling our mission to reduce financial stress in the community and proud that we have helped over 65,000 Australians.The RoleWe are seeking a world class Enterprise Cloud Architect to work closely with local Product Management and Engineering teams within MyBudget. You will ensure new products are planned, designed, architected and delivered according to strategy and with optimal operation, cost and efficiency. Reporting to the CTO your role will also help drive successful migrations from traditional on premise and custom-built platforms to open, cloud-hosted alternatives.Responsibilities:
- Design strategic and innovative architectures that will underpin and enable a fast-moving global organization.
- Help transform architectural thinking from traditional on premise platforms to external cloud-hosted platforms with increased scalability, flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
- Define a path to modernize current IT and infrastructure.
- Work with other architects and engineers to design, develop and coordinate high availability, disaster recovery and BCP strategies.
- Ability to provide cost analysis based on designed solutions.
- Ensure the adherence to policies defined by Security industry standards.
- Build strong working relationships with the Product Management and Engineering teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to develop a strategic global infrastructure roadmap, and becoming a strong business partner at ideation through to implementation.
- Support our operating model, with focus on the areas of infrastructure and innovation.
- Evangelize new technologies – emerging, disruptive and new methods of architecture design and integration.
- Produce detailed documentation on system design and implementation.
- Ability to articulate case for change, proven experience in driving change effectively
- Support effort with key suppliers and partners to maintain strategic relationships. Keep up to date with technology and service offerings
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor''s degree (or relevant work experience – minimum 10 years).
- Experience in the delivery of services to IaaS, PaaS and SaaS environments.
- Significant experience working with public/private cloud platforms; AWS, Azure, Salesforce, etc.
- Enterprise experience in the design and delivery of cloud ready SaaS services into public cloud environments.
- Experience managing supplier relationships for Cloud Platform and Dev Ops tools, from monitoring, analytics, workflow escalation, CDN, DDOS provisioning etc.
- Outstanding communication, leadership and customer services skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people of varying levels of technical experience from engineers to C level executives.
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Capability to work independently and as a part of a global virtual team.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that genuinely changes our customers lives, providing financial stability and a life free from money worries.