The more we grow, the more impact we can have on the world. We’ve broadened our footprint tremendously in the past few years, and now operate in over 1,200 stores in Australia, online and in 15+ countries globally. We have no plans to slow down - which is where you come in...
We are looking for a creative and talented Digital Designer with a user-centred mindset and design skills to help elevate and support the brand’s marketing, digital and content strategy. You will develop our brand’s visual aesthetics and push them forward working within an established brand identity system. Daily projects include design across all touchpoints including web, marketing emails, ads, landing pages, illustrations, infographics, packaging, printed collaterals, and managing external design/web-development resources as required. Experience in UI/UX is a big plus.
We create superbly comfortable, healthy and functional basics for men, women and babies, all made from eco-friendly, certified organically grown bamboo! Born in Sydney, Australia, we currently sell in thousands of retailers across 15+ countries, plus we''re one of the fastest growing eCommerce businesses in Australia... and we''re just getting started.
- Independently and consistently create and conceptualise original visuals across digital channels, from banners ads to email to social to website designed to engage and connect emotionally with existing and new customers
- Collaborate with Brand & Marketing and Product Design to execute designs
- Expand and build on seasonal campaign execution, while also participating in the initial creative process
- Assist in the planning, execution and post-production of in-house photoshoots, including conceptualisation phase
- Concept and design layouts for conversion optimised web pages across mobile and desktop user flows collaborating with external developers to translate designs into user-friendly website and blog imagery and graphics
- 3-5 years of experience in a related role in-house or at an agency with a focus on e-commerce
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia or similar.
- Have a good understanding of how to capture a brand’s essence via the creative work that you do
- Strong creative portfolio including examples of digital and print work, illustrations, infographics and creative branding projects.
- Advanced Adobe skills (InDesign, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Front-end development skills a big plus (HTML/CSS)
- Video & audio production and post-production would be highly regarded
- Comfortable working independently but also able to receive feedback from other departments and work together to bring ideas towards a common goal
- Strong design eye and attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Great office in Darlinghurst, within walking distance to city and public transport hubs + parking included!
- Fun, supportive and highly experienced team with a fantastic work culture.
- Work directly with the founders and management team in a role that will directly impact the future of our brand in its most exciting growth stage.
- We give back to our community - Boody partner with 1% for the Planet to donate 1% of all online revenue to environmental non-profits. We also commit our team''s time to help philanthropic causes.
Please include a link to your portfolio as well as your CV and a short paragraph about why you’d be a great fit for the role!
Apply here - https://boody-australia.typeform.com/to/biO82U