A global design agency offering strategic branding, communications and digital innovation now seeks a talented Account Director/ Senior Account Director to join their Sydney based team.
As the successful Account Director or Senior Account Director, you will have a creative flare and collaborative approach to your work. You have previous senior level stakeholder engagement experience across a variety of sectors and are driven to succeed.
- Key point of contact for various blue-chip, national consumer (commercial property, lifestyle, government) clients
- Compile and present effective client presentations
- New and organic business development (30%)
- Maintain an acute sense of clients’ expectations and creative preferences; report these back to the team frequently and accurately
- Anticipate clients’ responses to deliverables and lay groundwork to ensure that designs are met with the best possible reception
- Be a positive role model and mentor for your team
- Grow and optimise client relationships
- Understand and anticipate clients’ needs by asking the right questions and reading between the lines
Ideal skill set:
- Min 8+ years of account management experience in a design/agency environment
- A strong understanding of the creative process
- Strong critical thinking and verbal abilities
- Experience balancing client expectations
- Ability to manage deadlines and pressure
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding financial management skills
Ideal computer skills:
- Microsoft Office (required)
- Keynote (required)
- InDesign (preferred)
- Paprika (preferred)
Immediate start date.