We are looking for a Cook-Team Member who is passionate about working with quality ingredients, creating the perfect golden-crumbed schnitzel!
When your main ingredient is love – for what you do, and who you do it for – it stops being a job and becomes a full-blown obsession. It is with great excitement that we announce an opening in our Bendigo family. We have an opportunity for a dedicated Cook-Team Member to join our team. The Kitchen team play a key role in creating our great product and sending a clear message about who we are to our loyal customer base, ensuring our food represents our brand, our love of fresh quality ingredients and the golden crumb!
- Manage the deliveries, stock rotation, stocktake and the dating of our products
- Ensuring all Standard Operating Procedures are followed
- Act as the Food Safety Ambassador for the store, ensuring correct processes are followed and procedures are updated to reflect changes in regulations
- Ensure full compliance including regular temperature checks and the cleaning of all back-of-house spaces
- Supporting the Management Team reaching KPI’s including Par Levels, COGs targets and wastage.
- A Certificate III in Commercial Cooking or Certificate II in Kitchen Operations (or something similar) would be advantageous.
- You care about the quality of your work and the work of your team.
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment and think on your feet
- You’re a constructive, positive, and considerate communicator.
- You have a love of food and exceptional customer service.
- You will be an experienced cook looking for make a long term commitment to the right role
- Your responsibility will not be limited to mainly cooking but also working as part of the Team in general
- We are looking for someone who has flexible availability to work across nights and weekends.
Our commitment to you:
- A work culture built on trust, respect and fun.
- An opportunity to continue your career development with our nationally recognised and respected brand.
When you join Schnitz it’s like being reunited with old friends, we look after each other and you can be who you truly are. We love seeing our fellow Schnitz team members grow and we will give you all the support you need to succeed. To apply please send your resume and cover letter to #removed# referencing “Cook Schnitz Bendigo”