Preferred Australian PR’s / Citizens
Implementing, managing and administering the overall hadoop infrastructure with various distributions (Cloudera)
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
• Experience with Big Data tools such as Pig, Hive, Impala, Sqoop, Kafka, Flume, Jupitor
• Experience with Hadoop, HDFS, Spark
• Experience in Linux administration, Unix Shell Scripts
• Person will be responsible to Perform Hadoop Administration on Production/DR Hadoop clusters.
• Ensure the Hadoop platform can effectively meet performance & SLA requirements
• Responsible for support of Hadoop Production environment which includes Hive, Ranger, Kerberos, YARN, Spark, SAS, Kafka,base, etc. Perform optimization, capacity planning of a large multi-tenant cluster.
• Extensive experience working with SQL across a variety of databases
• Experience working with both structured and unstructured data sources.