About CompassCompass is a leading SaaS education management provider in Australia, providing schools with an extensive product suite to manage their administration, learning and communication ecosystem. We have strived to maintain a start-up culture, which offers team members strong career progression opportunities and flexible working conditions.Job Description
We are looking for someone to help us develop the next generation of school software solutions - someone who is skilled at exceptional support to our clients. Working alongside a young and passionate team you will be providing solutions and support to our clients through a variety of mediums. You will need excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to present yourself in a tidy and professional manner.
- Provide product knowledge around the Compass platform
- Provide problem-solving solutions to schools
- Support clients’ enquiries through different communication avenues
- Escalate customer enquiries to the appropriate team
- Apply exceptional customer focus skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
What we’re looking for
We are after people who have a passion for creativity and problem-solving. Our clients are constantly giving us new challenges to work through and resolve so excellent customer service skills are a must.
Applying for this role
- Demonstrate service-oriented approach, enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude, good initiative and a self-starter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see tasks through to conclusion
Job Type: Full-time
- Be an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or have the appropriate working visa/permit.
- Have an exceptional command of spoken and written English (native speaker or IELTS Level 9)
- Attach your resume when applying for this role.