Envirotech Education is an approved RTO delivering high quality education for domestic and international students in English; Business; Management; Marketing; Project Management; ICT Sustainability and more.
We are currently looking for a Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- Supervises and control all strategic and business aspects of the company.
- Responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
- Collaborates and reporting to Company Owners within flexible working hours.
- Setting the strategy and vision, building and model a great company culture, leading and inspired leadership to our management team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors and set a course for company strategy.
- Setting the RTO standards to comply with: National Code, ESOS and other legislation compliance of Envirotech products and services.
- Communicates with people inside and outside the company to discover what policies, products, and marketing strategies will help it move forward.
- Makes important decisions that affect the company''s direction and its employees.
- At Least Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- At least 5 years'' experience in the VET industry as a CEO / senior manager.
- Full understanding of the ASQA frame work.
- Knowledge and experience in handling finance and financial systems in RTO.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace working environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
If you believe you are suited to the position to apply, please send email with your Cover Letter and CV to: HR@envirotech.edu.au.