Head Chef Position
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness according to the Food Safety
- Responsible for managing and updating the recipes.
- Responsible for researching and designing new dishes.
- Responsible for stock control or the overall operations.
- Supervising & Training new staffs to cook and carry out
tasks in Kitchen.
- New store Kitchen set-up & training.
- Supervising food preparation of Lunch, Dinner and Back
- Monitoring and controlling wastage, portion control on a
- Responsible to ensure food safety and kitchen sanitation as
per the norms.
- Working with Operations & restaurant manager in food
ordering and kitchen maintenance.
- Capable of making tough and efficiency decision regarding
food and service very quickly to ensure restaurant quality
- Ensuring the food is of standard specifications and of
highest food quality
- Maintaining and improving efficiency of kitchen operations.
- Responsible in stock ordering and receiving goods from
representative suppliers.- Receiving and checking quality goods from supplier.
Relevant Bachelor Degree in Hospitality
At least 5 years experience as a Chef