- Offering flexible working hours
- Seeking the best relationship sales representatives
- Manage your own territory and merchants in an autonomous role
- Represent a Leading Global Financial Services Organisation
Retail Safari as part of CPM Australia is a dynamic and innovative customer acquisition agency representing many industry leaders and blue-chip clientele. We offer our clients effective customer contact solutions tailored to maximise their brand awareness.Due to an exciting new collaboration, we have an opportunity available for motivated and professional Business Support Representatives to represent our leading client, American Express.
About the Position;You will be the face of American Express and allocated your own designated territory to call on existing Merchants, and with your excellent customer service skills, ensure that the American Express services, signage, merchandise and message is being maximised across all Merchants.Ideally, we are looking for experienced and innovative professionals with highly developed sales, negotiation abilities and strong time management skills. To be successful in this role, you will possess:
About You;To be successful in this role, it will be important to demonstrate the 3 key points below:
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Pride in your professional appearance with all stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to create a strong and lasting first impression
- Previous sales experience, preferably B2B sales with strong objection handling skills
- Strong communication and the ability to build lasting valuable relationships
- Adaptable, agile and flexible in your approach
- Committed, self-motivated and disciplined in your approach
- Ability to empathise and provide solutions to any challenges encountered
- Effective planner with the ability to manage time efficiently
- Proven ability to identify and source new business opportunities whilst managing a current diverse account portfolio of businesses (Retail, Restaurants, Healthcare and Accommodation)
- Understanding of needs analysis and solution selling
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of compliance
- Car and license are essential as you will no longer have to sit in an office!
- Product and Brand Professionalism – live, breathe and promote American Express with passion and enthusiasm. Live, love and be the Face of American Express!!
- Brand Representation – Implement and maintain American Express signage and merchandise material to provide American Express valuable brand exposure and representation in all Merchants. Educate all Merchants on the multitude of benefits American Express can provide to their business.
About the Offer;
- Relationship Building and Management – Develop effective, professional, fruitful and lasting relationships with all levels of staff and management in designated territory of Merchants to assist with negotiations and promote the benefits of the American Express services to their business.
If you are a true hunter and thrive on the challenge of relationship sales and are looking for your next rewarding and lucrative step then APPLY ONLINE NOW!
- An attractive remuneration on offer
- Ongoing training and development
- Mates’ rates with some of our corporate partnerships (eg: mobile/internet, gas/electricity, white goods, private health and travel etc)