As a business analyst you''ll work within an organisation, helping to manage, change and plan for the future in line with their goals. This could be for one specific project, or as a permanent feature of the organisation. You''ll need to understand the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions to help meet those needs, usually (but not always) in relation to information and software systems.
You''ll need to demonstrate excellent understanding of the way the organisation works and the sector it operates in, as you''ll be helping the organisation to develop its functions, services and products to meet goals with internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum of 5 Years Experience
· Communication Skills. Business analysts must be good communicators. ...
· Problem-Solving Skills. No project is without problems. ...
· Critical Thinking Skills. ...
· Documentation and Specification Skills. ...
· Analysis Skills. ...
· Visual Modeling. ...
· Facilitation and Elicitation Skills. ...
· Business Analysis Tools.
· working with users to formulate and document business requirements
· identifying, investigating, and analysing business processes, procedures and work practices
· identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionality and behaviour
· using project management methodologies, principles and techniques to develop project plans and to cost, resource and manage projects
· taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the system
· creating user and training documentation, and conducting formal training classes
· developing functional specifications for use by system developers
· using data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software
· acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process
You''ll also play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a ''translator'' where necessary to convey how information technology can support the organisation''s needs.
Permanent Residents (PR), Australian / Citizens are eligible to apply
Salary $70,000 to $85,000 (package - Base and Super)