About the role:
The role is a Business analyst reporting to a Principal at the firm. The primary focus of your role will be to conduct
research and analysis, manage multiple projects concurrently and direct the daily activities of the project team. You will work closely with the other members of the firm on projects that solve our clients greatest problems.
You will be a key part of:
To be successful at Right Lane you will:
- working closely with clients on a day-to-day basis;
identifying information sources, gathering and interpreting data, and presenting findings;
managing projects and developing strong client relationships;
- detailed workshop session planning to help clients achieve their desired outcomes.
You will be rewarded with:
- have an undergraduate degree with outstanding educational achievements;
- have exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills;
- have the ability to structure analyses and undertake them in a logical and efficient manner;
- have an ability to communicate complex ideas effectively;
- have excellent written and oral communication skills and strong attention to detail;
- have a willingness to learn and share knowledge;
- be organised and able to manage multiple projects concurrently;
- be able to work autonomously in a dynamic and challenging environment
To apply you must be a current Australian Permanent Resident or applicant with no working restrictions
- a competitive salary, commensurate with your experience;
- an opportunity to develop valuable consulting skills;
- a great office environment and a close, collaborative team.
To apply: email your covering letter addressing your suitability for the role outlined in this position description
together with your CV to Stella Mendygral: #removed#
Applications close Friday 28 September 2018.