AB TRADING team is currently seeking a Business Analyst to join our Sydney based team with a focus on various business legislation and strategies to support the fruits and vegetables exporting industry. This opportunity could suit someone with a background in team leader, management enterprise, importing and exporting that is interested in moving into management of the development of the business process changing strategies and tactics. Key Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility is helping businesses strategies and implementing solutions in a cost-effective manner
- Leading and managing new contracts by developing new features, data services and marketing services offerings
- Gathering and defining business and contracts requirements to facilitate the communication between Ab Trading and its stakeholders, partners and clients
- Responsible for delivering solutions, including training sessions for all stakeholders
- Collaborating and managing all the exportation for companies and clients
- Responsible for analysing contracts, business procedures and requirements and providing a proper documentation for each of them
- Developing new offers for all regions
- identifying and evaluating inefficiencies and recommending optimal business practices, and system functionality and behavior
- acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process
- Creating documentation and proposals.
- Experience in Management
- A Bachelor or higher qualification
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience
- Experience with budget management
What you need to do now If you are interested in this role, click ''apply now'' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and Cover Letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Able to work efficiently with and without supervision
- Analyze business needs
- Analytical thinking
- Teamwork, leadership and management skills.
- Organized, structured and collaborative.
Application close date: 01/11/2018.