Role Description Business analysis (BA) & consulting services. Specifically, analysis of existing CSP orchestration processes and defining target business processes in alignment with key goals and objectives of the CSP. Defining business design and working with technical BA’s and solution leads to determine systems design. Consulting associated with 3rd party applications, manages business change, applying functional business best practices to transform business processes, designing and driving change to restructure and transform organizations and achieve business objectives.
Key responsibilities1. Leading and managing engagement with multiple clients.2. Leveraging Business Consulting Practice methodologies and consulting intellectual property to achieve business objectives.3. Supporting the sales process by leveraging experience and business insights to help the customers.4. Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers.5. Developing expertise, supporting and contributing to practice development in one or more areas.6. Responsible for the delivery of several components of business change programs.7. Supporting various project aspects such as schedule, budget, risks, deliverables, etc.8. Managing a consulting team, external contractors, matrix teams, and/or customer personnel in a matrix manner9. Expected to move to different engagements and develop their experience.
Critical Experiences 5 years of experience in the following:
- Proven track record in working as a business consultant in the telco industry
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise business products and services e.g. VOIP, IP VPN
- Advanced experience of CSP Orchestration
- Advanced experience of business process, rules and policies applied within CSP’s
- Specifically knowledge of Order to Activation (O2A) in the Enterprise domain.
- Domain and practice expertise – based on the need (e.g., BP, BR, PMO, data analytics) and nature of the role
- Solid customer facing experience, engaging the CSP business community and facilitation of workshops etc.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and driving deliverables
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of AGILE
- Experience leading an autonomous stream within a large program, and potentially responsible for leading and overseeing resources in a matrix environment (matrix could contain one or more resources