I am Swathi From Innovate IT
We have an immediate requirement for Blueprism Lead spot in Sydney, Australia. Check below the Job details, if interested drop your resume to my email #removed#
Job Title: Blueprism Lead Job Location: Sydney, Australia. Duration: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
· Solution design on the Blue Prism software in consultation with architects, you will automate processes across Group Operations and the Group delivering improved customer outcomes, increased cost efficiencies, and improve service quality, audit and risk reduction
· To become an expert practitioner in robotic process automation tool set and support the execution of the business strategy
· Identify and recommend strategies and solutions to enhance processes to drive continuous improvement. Develop and present appropriate recommendations to senior management and stakeholders.
· Maintain library of business rules and re-useable assets, knowledge, business processes, competencies and best practices and uphold the Automation program standards and governance framework
· Use your superior communication skills to build effective working relationships with teams across Group Operations, product owners, technology delivery teams and external technology vendors
· Keep up to date on technology and financial services industry trends to identify opportunities beyond current business needs
· Develop a sound understanding of all automation capabilities housed within the Group Operations Lead a team of developers and provide assistance to complete associated tasks Analyse systems and applications and provide recommendations for enhancement and development
· Contribute to the technical design of system enhancements
· Troubleshoot complex deployment and environment issues.
· Develop an in depth understanding of the business processes in scope for automation, including technology systems and environments
· Apply agile practices and principles to maximise business value and continuously improve the delivery of the right customer outcomes.
· Work with Digital operations team to continually improve the platform stability and scalability Operate within the business unit risk profile. Mandatory
· 5 years’ experience in business analytics, process design, consultancy, strategy or IT
· Relevant tertiary qualification or industry experience Essential
· In depth Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation product knowledge and best practices
· Proven ability to engage with stakeholders across business and technology domains.
· Excellent critical thinking, reasoning and analytical skills. Possess an inquiring, problem solving mind-set with attention to detail and accuracy.
· The ability to interpret complex scenarios and provide clear and simple recommendations.
· Within the agreed enterprise architecture, design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives
· Experience documenting requirements, use-case, process engineering and process improvement.
· Practical experience in Agile methodologies
Need only PR/Citizens Salary : Open for now.