- is responsible for processing online orders placed on our company website via shipping management systems and package orders for dispatch.
- will manage clinic bookings and professionally liaise with patients and customers accordingly.
- will work autonomously but is responsible to assist the managing director in the execution of daily tasks and report on daily functions as required at regular scheduled meetings.
- is responsible and accountable for carrying out tasks which are performed within established guidelines provided during the training and orientation period.
- may require initial support in the probation period and in some situations, detailed instructions may be necessary and the employee will provide one on one training with appropriate instructions to carry out the duties.
- is required to exercise limited judgment and initiative within the range of their own skill set and knowledge that apply a realistic customer first priority when liaising with the public online and over the phone.
- may require some brief travel to help support the facilitation of health retreats.
- will assist in marketing strategies and contribute to social media campaigns.
- will maintain work practices specific to ongoing final checking for accuracy with the ability to complete required tasks within required time frames.
Typical duties/skills and qualifications
- must provide certification and proof of qualifications gained specific to the typical duties and skills required for an administrator/clerk.
- must have a proven ability to carry out administrative duties in response to sales enquiries and customer liaison as appropriate, consistent with the acquired knowledge of the business operations and services, and/or where presentation, and use of interpersonal and autonomous skills are a key aspect of the position.
- must have demonstrated experience in operating computer equipment and technology: computers, telephone, printers and fax.
- must have significant experience and training in windows programs including proficiency with excel and adaptability to new word processing software.
- must have good communication skills and experience with customer/client email correspondence within Outlook to properly and effectively represent the company.
- must have a demonstrated experience or ability to adapt to the use of computer data entry systems such as; ‘Shipping Management Systems’ with agencies such as Australia Post or Fastway. Accurately transferring customer data to shipping data base and manage tracking. ‘Merchant Facilities or Systems’ such as Eway or Pay pal to manage charges and refunds for order amendments. ‘Website Ecommerce Systems’ management and adjustment of orders received and maintain stock-take supply.
- must have the ability to maintain exceptional typing skills with an emphasis on accuracy over speed, however speed needs to be at a clerical level to complete tasks in the required timeframe.
- must have the ability to assess and maintain stock product levels and report low stock levels to the manager for re-ordering and adjust website product status when stock levels are low.
- must have the ability to package orders received and dispatch orders with the specified shipping agent within the required time-fames.
- must have the ability to effectively manage office supply levels and reordering of parcel package boxes and materials.
- must have the ability to maintain composure and employ an objective approach when managing customer complaints.
- may have product marketing and/or social media marketing experience.
- may have knowledge of or interest in nutrition and/or alternative healing approaches.
Casual Part Time Position 15hrs per week: Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays 8.00am - 1.00pm Certified GAPS Practitioners are welcome to apply to work this role in addition to working within our clinic: We will be recruiting GAPS Practitioners shortly to be formally trained and coached to work within our clinic as a part of our team. Applicants are welcome to send an expression of interest.
Closes Saturday 22nd Sept
Interviews taking place the following week
Expression of interest with a cover letter and resume can be sent to #removed#