about the position.
· General administrative support (data entry, filing, etc)
· Liaise with clients and staff
· Manage Managing Director’s calendar
· Assist in promotional activities e.g. roadshows
The successful candidates should have the following criteria:
· A recognized degree or equivalent
· Minimum 1 year admin/HR experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills (preferred to have the ability of writing formal correspondences and reports in Chinese and English)
· Excellent telephoning and email manners
· Energetic and pay attention to details with high accuracy
· Preferred to have the knowledge of Australian employment law and industrial relations
· High ability in using MS Office
· Knowledge of social media platforms e.g. Facebook, Wechat, Weibo etc
For any interested person, please send your CV either in English or Chinese.