That’s Hospitality is a fast growing, diversified portfolio of relevant, distinctive and exciting Fast Casual Dining Brands and Breweries including Harajuku Gyoza, Nitrogenie, Yoyogi and Fritzenberger. Head office is based in Brisbane but we have 10 venues nationally and 8 overseas. That’s Hospitality is seeking an experienced Accountant to lead the Accounts team in our Brisbane Head office. The successful person will be assisted by a Part Time experienced CFO.
- Assist in formulating budgetary and accounting policies
- Prepare financial statements for presentation to boards of directors, management, governing and statutory bodies
- Assist to provide financial and taxation advice on business structures, plans and operations
- Prepare PAYG Summary for staffs
- Liaise with the managerial staff and other colleagues
- Undertake financial administration and internal audits
- Collect and analyse financial information to recommend or develop efficient use of resources and procedures, provide recommendations to management and directors and propose solutions to business and financial problems
- Prepare for financial audit and coordinate the audit process
- Evaluate and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trend, financial commitments, the purchase and sale of businesses, mergers, taxation and future revenue
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with companies’ policies and procedures
- Provide assurance about the accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and integrity of financial data
- Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statement including weekly, monthly, and quarterly and annual accounts
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Continuous support of budget and forecast business activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least in Bachelor in Accounting / Finance
- At least 2 years Accounting experience – preferably in the Hospitality industry.
- Experience in using Xero for account processing
- Experience preparing BAS statements.
- Experience providing budgets and financial analysis for Management.
- Proven experience in accounts payable and accounts receivable within the Hospitality Industry.
- Committed to delivering excellent service and standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to develop reports and use Microsoft Excel to an advanced level.
- The ability to problem solve.
This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting and growing group and to take your career to the next level. We are passionate about what we do and value our people.
If you think you’re suitable for the role, please submit your resume and covering letter to apply. We will review and get back to shortlisted candidates only.