We are looking to add an Intermediate Accountant for our Rockingham team. We require a dedicated professional to service our existing clients and new ones in our growing business. You will be required to work closely with our partners.Key Selection Criteria;
- Professional qualifications;
- Experience in a business services environment;
- MINIMUM of three years current Australian tax experience essential;
- Ability to manage own portfolio of clients under the direction of management;
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage workflow efficiently and accurately and meet deadlines is essential;
- Ability to undertake tax planning, accounting, compliance and advice needs of companies, partnership and trust structures;
- Ability to prepare complex income tax returns, financial statements, BAS, IAS and GST returns; and
- High skill level with word, excel and outlook.
- Experience with Xero Practice Manager;
- Xero Financial Statements and work papers;
- XERO and MYOB.
Be part of a friendly and down to earth team, where you will be delivering tax and accounting services to small businesses and individuals who have a high degree of reliance on their advisers. Confidence in your direct contact with clients is essential. This will extend to your written and interpersonal skills. We will provide contributions towards CPD - internal and external training to develop technical knowledge and expertise. This is an opportunity to join a client service focused and expanding professional practice, having real input into the growth of the firm. Being at the foundation of the implementation of an expanding new practice, in which we have seen a 20-30% year on year growth over the past 3 years.