Di Lorenzo Coffee is an established coffee distributor to a rapidly growing clientele of cafes and restaurants. We are passionate about the high quality of our products and supporting local businesses.
We are seeking an accountant who is hard working and ambitious that can contribute to our growing brand as a leading wholesaler in the coffee industry. This role will require you to be organised and efficient as well as friendly since you will be in contact with clients to manage their account orders.
You will be reporting to the Financial Manager as well as have the opportunity to work closely with the Company Directors to discuss updates in the company’s strategic development. Your role will be to:
- Ensuring the integrity of the general ledger
- Preparing and evaluating accounts and financial reports on a timely basis
- Implementing the confidentiality of our financial information
- Assisting in formulating budgetary and accounting policies
- Conducting reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts
- Preparing salaries, contractors’ payments, superannuation and statutory returns
- Enhancing company’s relationships with external parties
- Client accounts reconciliations
- Carrying out duties to assist in the strategic development of the company
- Assisting with taxation advice based on business structures, plans and operations
- Preparing taxation returns for the company
- Identifying, designing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Intercompany loan analysis and external funding reconciliations
- Assist with lodgment of all GST, FBT, Payroll Tax and Income tax returns
- Assist with managing all ASIC lodgment and keep companies up to date with ASIC
- Month-end close process as directed by Finance Manager
- Assist with preparing cash flow, budgets and forecasts for the business
- Monitor and review capital expenditures (CAPEX)/Fixed Asset Register for the company’s printing equipment and calculate depreciation expense.
You must have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience
- Strong understanding and skills in MYOB, Excel and Xero Accounting
Salary is between $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 depending on skills and qualifications.
Excellent coffee will be included.
We will only accept applicants that are emailed to #removed# subject matter as "Accountant".