About ProductReview:ProductReview.com.au is Australia''s first and most comprehensive consumer opinion site. Since May 2003, we have been providing a platform to over 4 million Australian consumers each month, where they can rate & review products, services, and businesses.
Job summary:As an Account Executive you will join a team dedicated to helping consumers make better purchasing decisions through reviews. This is the chance to get hands on experience across a wide variety of tasks responsibilities in both sales and marketing to kickstart your career.
You’ll also be exposed to clients from a wide array of industries including but not limited to:
- Financial services
- Appliances & electronics
- Health & beauty
- Brick and mortar and e-commerce retailers and;
- Babies & kids
Job title:Account Executive
- Developing relationships with customers and onboarding them onto ProductReview’s platform and advertising packages.
- Communicating and reaching out to businesses who would be suitable for ProductReview’s platform and advertising packages.
- Commanding the relationship from beginning to end by making introductory calls, assessing and qualifying the contact, and applying ProductReview’s platform and advertising packages to suitable businesses to close the deal.
- Managing existing customers to ensure their needs and questions are addressed, and that they gain value from our services.
- Generating invoices for existing customers on ProductReview’s platform and advertising packages.
- Working with the team to take on ad hoc business development duties.
- Must be able to work on all weekdays and able to start immediately.
- Prior sales experience is not needed, but initiative and the drive to get things done is a must.
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections.
- Positive attitude and a drive to do your best with all tasks.
- The ability to work independently and also with a team to help meet group responsibilities and outcomes.
- You must have good written and spoken English communication skills.
- You’ll be joining a growing team of passionate developers, data & content analysts, and business development staff who are dedicated to put brands in touch with consumers and to help consumers make better purchasing decisions.
- We offer very flexible working hours.
- Our offices are a stone’s throw away from Broadway Shopping Centre & UTS, and an easy walk from Central Station.
- We have a well-stocked kitchen with snacks, soda/energy drinks, and fresh fruit.
- Please email your CV and resume, along with your name, phone number, and email to #removed#