EBM has been around for over 40 years and as Australia''s leading privately-owned and operated insurance broker you would be joining over 200 insurance professionals committed to delivering superior risk solutions.Our success has been achieved by an engaged and dynamic team maintaining a sharp focus on our corporate vision – to be united in delivering the best outcomes for our clients.
EBM is currently seeking an Assistant Account Executive/Account Executive to join our high performing team based in Hawthorn East. Reporting to the Executive Account Manager, the successful candidate will provide strong broking support and contribute to the success of a well established portfolio as well as identifying growth and business development opportunities to drive further success in EBM’s Corporate Broking division. Key areas of accountability include:
- Building and maintaining productive client and insurer relationships
- Contributing to growth objectives through business development and retention
- Identifying and developing new business prospects through cross-marketing
- Proactive management of client renewal programs and claims
- Resolving client enquiries and acting as a key point of contact
- Coaching and mentoring team members
You will have solid experience working as a general Insurance Broker, whilst having appropriate qualifications in Insurance Broking you take your continuing professional development and compliance requirements very seriously. You have the following skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Product knowledge across assets, liabilities, personal and financial lines risks
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Superior communication skills
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrated the ability to build positive relationships and be able to communicate at all levels. You’ll need excellent organisational skills, demonstrate great attention to detail and competence in Microsoft Office suite 2010.In return you’ll be in a role that challenges, provides access to the significant expertise of colleagues and a client base that offers a diverse range of opportunities. Your remuneration will reflect your skills and experience in relation to the role responsibilities.If this describes the job you’re after, submit your CV and accompanying cover letter, hit the Apply button and follow the steps.
Applicants must have unrestricted working rights in Australia to apply for this role.