Assistant Centre Manager Want to be a part of a new and exciting start up Centre about to open on the Gold Coast!! We are a family owned centre that has just been built at Nerang. Our environments are purpose built and are beautifully resourced, to enhance and encourage children’s’ learning. We seek an exceptionally passionate, dedicated professional who is looking for an exciting change in their workplace. You will work closely with the owner and you will have a strong set of skills that will allow you to perform this role in a proactive way. You will have a desire to further your career and may have been involved in a start up centre before but not essential. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Position Objective:
- Expertise in long day care as a Lead Educator / Assistant Centre Manager.
- Demonstrated commitment to the provision of high-quality care and education.
- Understand and demonstrate a commitment to the National Quality Framework and EYLF.
- Demonstrated ability to or capacity to work productively as part of a leadership team.
- Demonstrated high level of liaison, oral and written communication skills and strong time management skills
- Proficient in Qikkids software program.
- Be responsible alongside the owner for the establishment of clear goals and expectations for teaching and learning across the educational program.
- Create an inspirational vision for children''s learning which guides pedagogical decisions and a shared approach about how to achieve the best learning outcomes for children through the EYLF.
- The ability to work in partnership with the owner and all Educators.
- The ability to work as both a leader and a member of a wider team.
- The ability to engage and interact with children.
- The ability to communicate effectively with families.
- To be motivated to learn and improve practices.
- A desire to be the best you can be.
Requirements-Hold a minimum of a Diploma in Children''s Services, Working with Children Check, First Aid qualifications, Asthma Management and Anaphylaxis Management training.
- If you feel you meet the criteria, and you are looking for an exciting career change and you have the enthusiasm to work in a dynamic environment then send your cover letter and resume through NOW-Entitled: Manager Position.