If the above three questions resonate with you, then you will relish the opportunity to work with genuine, down to earth colleagues in a role that will allow you to continue to hone and develop your skills and further your capabilities, not to mention having a grounded work environment within a highly successful professional construction company.
Based at their Malvern offices and reporting to the Managing Director this role will offer you the opportunity to be recognised for your genuine experience and capability, which, will feed directly into the wider success of the organisation. This hands on role has many components, and as a hybrid role you will need to enjoy rolling up your sleeves and revel in multitasking.
The key outcomes of this role can be broken down into three areas and are:
Accounts Payable (several companies) Matching Invoices with Purchase Orders and/or Manual Orders and Entering accurately into DataBuild. Issuing of all cheques / EFT / credit card payments. Computerised Direct Deposit payment system. Payroll including Super, Annual Leave, Sick leave and Long Service Leave Filing of Processed Invoices. End of Month Creditor Account Reconciliation. End of Month payments.
· Add new Contractor Registrations into Databuild.
· Liaise with Estimator / Construction Manager / Site Managers as requiredPersonal Assistant
· Assistance to Managing Director as required
· Payment / management of Personal Accounts for Managing Director
· Typing of all correspondence, including, Variations to Contract, Invoices, Standard Letters to Clients, Reports, Proposals – for Managing Director only
· Collating of Contracts & Building Specifications.
· Email Client claims as required
· Chase outstanding client claims as directed by Managing DirectorOffice Management
· Greet Clients/Visitors - Prepare Coffee/Tea for clients.
· Answer all incoming calls as required
· Open and distribute Mail, arrange Couriers upon Request.
· Banking & Mail
· Arrange new phone / credit card / fuel card / Bunnings card etc.
· Liaise with Databuild and IT company with any general issues.
· Arrange office document shredding as required
· Maintain the storage facility
· Archive office files / documentation to the storage facility
· General Office Requirements
Your future employer truly values its people and provides a friendly environment (birthdays, milestones and cultural days celebrated), with opportunities for personal and professional development. You will be able to demonstrate previous accounts payable and solid administration experience in a corporate professional environment, excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, in addition to a high degree of numeracy and be able to build strong relationships through your positive and results driven attitude. Databuild experience would be an advantage however, training will be provided.
Flexible, mature, articulate, adaptable and open to new concepts, you are also focused on attention to detail and are happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in to whatever task is at hand. If you are ready to take on a new challenge and are serious about a move to an organisation which truly values its people and provides a friendly environment, then please don’t hesitate to take the first step and forward your application, cover letter CV.
Please answer these questions in your cover letter:-
Are you an Australian Citizen?
What notice are you required to give in your current role?
What is your annual base salary expectation?
What have you applied for this specific role?
What postcode do you reside in?
Should you have specific questions regarding the role please don’t hesitate to contact Duncan Shave via #removed# or call 0421 413008.
Interviews will be conducted at a location and time convenient to you. It is important for us, that you the candidate, is seen as the top priority in the process and given every opportunity to succeed. We seek to limit any interruption to your current role.