About the business and the role:
RED Valentino shares the same designer as Valentino, Pierpaolo Piccioli.
Luxury Fashion Brand specialising in Stylish Dresses, Shoes, Bags & Accessories.
Location: Chadstone Shopping Centre VIC
A key part of the role will be working with a team and National Brand Manager to ensure excellent customer service is provided with a strong focus on sales.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
To be dedicated to a sales focused culture, result inspired & to drive your team to meet KPI''s, sales targets & budgets.
Deliver uncompromising & exceptional customer service, to build a loyal client database. To thrive on special events in store, where the opportunity to build new relationships & sell is paramount.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 6 months in a previous 2IC or other managerial role is required, preferably in retail.
- A natural leader who can lead their team to deliver an unwavering luxury retail experience, ensuring effectiveness in a high speed environment & representing this iconic brand whereby striving to deliver a positive result & memory for every client interaction.
- Exceptional presentation, style & communication skills both verbal, written.
- An eye for detail regarding visual merchandising.
- A current understanding of the fashion industry & trends, both local & international.
- An awareness & diligence of store security at all times.
- An ability to speak Mandarin & other languages is advantageous.
- Flexibility to work retail hours consisting of weekdays, weekends, late nights & public holidays on a rotating roster.
Please note that due to the volume of applications expected, only short listed candidates will be contacted. Only candidates with qualified sales experience need apply.
Please send expressions of interest by email only to Felicity and mention RED VALENTINO MELBOURNE 2IC in the subject line.